Wednesday 7 June 2017

How to earn Free Bitcoins watching short Movie Trailers.


I signed up for this last week and I have already earned 3,000 bits (.003 Bitcoin) ... $12 by simply watching short 1.5 minute Movie reviews and trailers.
You earn 2 bits for watching 3 short Videos. I know it is not a lot but it is Free to join and you don't need to download any software or apps to your computer or device.
They pay out as soon as you reach 1,000 bits. (.001 Bitcoin) worth about $4 at the moment. All you need is your Bitcoin Wallet #. You also earn 10 % referrals on anyone else that you refer. So those add up too. Enjoy !
Click here to Join:  http://www.tinyurl.com/bitcoingetjoin

3 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. antminer setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Cryptocurrency Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! kanada turistvisum

    ReplyDelete